For Corporate, Small business and non-profits
What we can do for you:
- Bring structure, knowledge, and strategy to ideas and initiatives, either to start up or to scale up.
- Help companies to understand their customers so they can communicate a clear and relevant value proposition to each group.
- Evaluate the performance or impacts of an existing activity, and/or help you restructure or develop new strategies if goals are not being met.
- Identify and develop appropriate partnerships and networks of experts to assure continued success.
Some typical services we offer:
Corporate Sustainability, Impact Assessment and Partnership Development
- Create and implement a sustainability strategy within a company or product line.
- Develop partnerships with NGOs or other innovative businesses to strengthen market position.
- Conduct environmental and social risk assessments. Develop strategies to mitigate the risks.
- Develop cost effective impact metrics for these strategies, and integrate these into business operations.
Entrepreneurs & Startup Strategy and Investment Readiness
- Assistance with growth planning, covering all key elements from go-to-market strategies to financing.
- Guidance on how to be investment-ready, with a compelling pitch deck and comprehensive deal package.
- Creation of or feedback on financial models with scenarios and sensitivity analysis, to test your assumptions and develop realistic projections for investors.
Non-Profit Strategies and Revenue Generation
- Strategies for effective engagement with the private sector, through market-oriented strategies, sponsorship, services and more.
- Development of revenue-generating business models to supplement or replace grant income.
- Experience with hybrid structures and scaling strategies for-profit and non-profit activities.
Government and Development Agencies
- Development of major sector-building initiatives, using our experience with Fish 2.0 and based on our strong expertise in entrepreneurship, investment and philanthropy.
- Our seafood experts can leverage their deep ties to fisheries projects worldwide to create economic development strategies for coastal communities, and effective engagement of SMEs.
- Our clean energy experts can help you develop the right type of incentives or programs to attract private investment into nascent markets.
Philanthropist and Foundation Strategies for Growth, Evaluation and Exits
- Guidance in development or evaluation of an impact investment or philanthropic program
- Strategies to use the full range of financial and non-financial tools and resources available to achieve objectives.
- Manage portfolio transitions from grant-making to investment in revenue generating ventures or other exits from long term grant making initiatives.
- Advice on creation and scaling of market based strategies that support specific impact goals.
- Design of prize-based opportunities and competitions, aimed at spurring innovation and finding impact-based solutions.